DUBLIN, Trinity College Library
Evangelia Armeniaca ms.
Dublin, Trin. Coll., MS 11280
17th cent. (1692), Armenia (Bagrewand)
Paper; 301 leaves, 208 x 150 mm. Four full-page miniatures, numerous border illustrations. 17th-century blind-stamped leather over wooden boards
Copied an illuminated in 1692, in the town of Bagrewand (now Erzerum, Turkey), by the scribe and artist Zak'aria (colophon, f. 297-300)
Donated to the church of St Grigor the Enlightened
Auction: Christie's, London, 6 June 2007, lot 43