CHICAGO, IL, Newberry Library
Obituarium ecclesiae Sanctorum Martini et Magni de Nangiaco ms.
Chicago, Newberry L., Case MS 212
13th-16th cent., France (Ile-de-France). Some parts in French
Parchment, 31 folios, 200 x 150 mm. Contemporary binding on wooden boards with traces of a clasp
In use in the parish church of Nangis (dioc. of Sens; Dept. Seine-et-Marne) from ca. 1285-1290 to the 16th cent.
Former owner: Dr. André Rooryck (his MS 30)
Purchase, 2007. Owned jointly with the Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo (MS 6)